Long Term Care
Laurel Nursing Care offers comprehensive 24-hour nursing care along with clinical management of chronic disease. In addition to the attention paid by highly trained and skilled nursing staff, individuals residing here also have access to restorative nursing services and therapy services on an as-needed basis. Through professional care planning, the aim is to help individuals live as independently as possible and with dignity.
- Primary Nursing – consistent assignment.
- Restorative nursing program.
- Physician oversight.
- Outstanding dining service including catering to therapeutic diet needs.
- Memory support services.
- Regular health status assessments by registered nurses.
- ADL management.
- Medication management and monitoring.
- Private suites with bathroom, microwave and refrigerator.
- Sleep sofa for family/friend(s) stay-over.
Full Support for Patient and Family
- Nursing and Social Services.
- Hospice and Clergy support.
- Comfort care.
- Physician oversight and guidance.